A mexican recipe. The Mole (chili sauce with chocolate and peanuts) it's very difficult to prepare so I will use one ready to serve, you can find it in the supermark and it taste really good.
1 Chicken breast
1 or 2 Garlic cloves
Mole (chili sauce with chocolate and peanuts)
6 Mexican Flour Tortillas
1. Add in a pot with water: salt, onion and garlic and let it boil. Once it is boiling add the chicken and let it with medium fire until the chicken gets cooked.
2. Take out the chicken but keep the water where you have boiled it.
3. Shred the chicken.
4. Put mole enough in a small pot and add just a bit of the water you have kept (2 - 3 tablespoons) And heat it until it boil.
5. Add the chicken in the pot with the mole, remove and mix it all well.
6. Heat the Mexican flour tortitas and serve the chiken with mole. You can add some onion if you like it or eat the taco like that.
If you want to share any recipe or if you have any comment or suggestion, you can write to email@example.com
Also, you can follow Ananas' dinner on Facebook