Happy New Year of the Dragon!!
Today, in order to celebrate the Chinese New Year, I am going to give you a Chinese recipe probably known by all of you. Fried Noodles with prawns.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Ingredientes for 2-3 persons
200gr de tagliatelle/noodels
1 Onion (if it is red onion better)
1 Green pepper
150gr of prawns
The green part of a leek (optional)
Preparation:1. Clean under the tap the green part of the leek.
2. In a Wok (or, if you don't have a wok it's ok to use a pan) add a bit of sunflower or olive oil and cook the carrots, the onion, the green pepper and the courgette with a bit of salt. When it's ready keep it.
3. In another pan and without oil, cook the green part of the leek during one minute and then add all the vegetables we have cooked before. Cook it with hot fire for a minute, cover it and keep it.
4. Let the vegetables stand. Meanwhile, we cook the pasta in a pot with water and a stream of soya sauce.
5. While the pasta is being cooked. We cook in a wok or a pan the prawns with a bit of sunflower or olive oil. Once the sprawns are cooked put all together in the same wok: the vegetables, the sprawns and the pasta (previously strained under the tap)
6. Fried it all together for a while in the wok.
7. Then, if you like it you can add a bit more of soja sauce.
And that's it! Now you can celebrate the Chinese New Year with a Chinese dish.