Today's recipe is Pesto Pizza. A delicious recipe very easy to prepare!
Preparation Time: 15 min
Ingredients for the pizza:
1 Small Beer
Pesto (Pesto Knorr is a good one, if you want to prepare it by yourself here you have also the recipe)
Ingredients for the pesto:15 gr fresh basil
4 tablespoons pine nuts
30 gr Parmesan cheese
30 gr old cheese
1 garlic clove
8 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 teaspoon of salt
1. To prepare the dought can take a look to the Pizza recipe post
2. To prepare the Pesto. Pesto's Recipe:
- Peel the garlic. Put it with the basil, the pine nuts and the salt in an electric grinder until you get a mixture.
- Put the mixture in a mixer, add some olive oil (8 tablespoons) and mix it. Then add 4 tablespoons of water and mix again
- Grate the Parmesan and the old cheese and add it to the sauce, mix it all (not in the mixer anymore).
5. Pre-heat the oven and after 3-5 minutes put the tray with the pizza in the oven at 200-220º for 8 minutes more or less, take a look to the pizza from time to time.