Hi everyone! Long time past since last post... But now Ananas' dinner is back with new recipes!
Today's recipe is easy to prepare and very tasty! Hope you enjoy it!
Preparation time: 30 minutes
For the Avocado Fries
Oil For Frying
1 Egg, beaten
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
1/4 Teaspoon Cumin
For the Cilantro Lemon Dipping Sauce
4 Tablespoons Mayonnaise
2 Tablespoons Fresh Cilantro, chopped
Juice from 1/2 of Lemon
1. Peel the avocado and cut it in long pieces.
2. In a bowl, mix together the bread crumbs, salt and cumin. Set it aside. Cut the avocados in half and then slice them vertically into 4 inch by 1 inch wedges. Set them aside.
3. Dredge the avocado slices in the breadcrumb mixture, then in the egg mixture, and in the breadcrumb mixture again.
4. Heat the olive or sunflower oil in a pan.
5. Place the avocado slices in the pan and fry them until golden brown. Remove them with a slotted spoon or tongs, and set them on a plate lined with paper towels to absorb the excess oil.
6. To prepare the Cilantro Lemon Dipping Sauce, place the mayonnaise, cilantro, and lemon juice in a blender and mix until smooth and creamy in texture.
7. Serve the avocado fries in a dish with the Cilantro Lemon Dipping Sauce.