Today I am going to explain how to prepare one of my favourite desserts, the cheesecake! There are different recipes, you can prepare a cheesecake using your oven or your fridge, I chose the oven recipe, it is the easiest cheesecake recipe.
Preparation time: 1 hour
250 grames Philadelphia cheese
50 grames flour
150 grames sugar
Butter for the mold
1. Pre-heat the oven at 175ºC.
2. Grease the cake tin with butter, sprinkle some flour and sugar around the cake tin and remove what does not stick to the butter. Keep the cake tin apart.
3. Mix in a bowl all the ingredients: cheese, yogurts (you can use a lemon or other flavour yougurt if you want), eggs, flour, sugar and beat it all with a hand-mixer until you get a homogeneus cream.
4. Pour the cream in the mold and put it in the oven. Let it cook for 30-45 minutes (it will depend on the thickness of the cake). If you see that it is getting brown, cover it with aluminium foil.
5. The cake will be ready when once you introduce a toothpick and it gets out clean.
6. When you take the cheesecake out of the oven, let it get cold and then put it in the fridge, there it is going to get the right texture.
And that's it! I like the cheesecake this way but, if you prefere it, you can serve it with some marmalade over it.