As it's name indicates, this salad is from Russia but in Spain is very popular and it's also part of our gastronomy. Invented by Lucien Olivier, it's original name is Salade Olivier.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Ingredients:Carrots (1 per person)
Potatos (1 per person)
Eggs (1 per person)
Olives (better without stone)
1. First, peel the potatos and carrots. Then cut it into small squares.
2. In a pot with a stream of olive oil and salt, heat it until it boil and add the carrots, potatos and peas, once it is done (be sure the potato is done) remove the water with a crepine (sorry, a colander XD)
3. While you are boiling this you can also put in another small pot the egg/s and boil them.
4. When everything is ready cut the egg, and the red pepper into little pieces, and mix it with the carrot, peas and potatoes.
5. Add the tuna and the olives
6. Add the mayonnaise (as much as you like)