I know this recipe thanks to a friends´ blog. It is a very easy and really tasty recipe. The best is that contrary to other recipes, in this case preparing the filling will take you just 15 minutes! I am sure you will like it!
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Difficulty: Very easy
1 jar (260 grames) of whole Extra Piquillo peppers
For the filling:
120 grames tuna, drained
250 grames Philadelphia Light
A pinch of black pepper
For the sauce:
200ml cooking cream
2-3 piquillo peppers
Grated emmental cheese
1. In a bowl, mix the draines tuna with the Philadelphia cheese and stir it until you get a homogeneous mixture. Add a pinch of black pepper to the mixture and stir it again.
2. Fill the Piquillo peppers with the mixture and place them on an baking sheet
3. For the sauce: Put in a mixer 2-3 piquillo peppers, the cooking cream and some salt and pepper. Mix it all until you get the sauce.
4. Pour the sauce over the peppers and sprinkle them with the grated emmental cheese.
5. Pre-heat the oven and cook the peppers to 200ºC for 10 minutes and then 5 minutes more turning the oven to “grill function” to gratiné the cheese.
Et voilà! Enjoy it!